Thatimster's Free BGE Tutorials, Resources, Addons and Games!

Can’t get it to spawn yet using logic bricks (always - and - edit object (add object). Hopefully this will be included at some point.

Thanks

We can only Hope at this point buddy.

Fred/K.S

I eventually got it working. Just need to put the object to be spawned into a separate collection.

Thanks

hey man, been using bge for 2 years now ( hobby ), working and learning, thanks for the ton of tutorials, they been a ‘life saver’ in many learning situations. always wanted a blender that has a game engine with pbr on it. now it has pbr with eevee but it has no game engine. i’v tryed every way to finish my project in blender, all the programs that come integrated into blender. still many have lots of bugs or things missing or things chaged and lack of tutorials ( maybe because they’r so new with the 2.8 blender stable ) ! i wanted to chose upbge 3.0 still it has a lot to catch up, and many tricks dont work now, and i’m not the kind of good programming guy to reprogram what i need, i think i need some pre-made things into the programs i work with. dont know what to do, maybe a professional like you can give me an advice. do you think i shoud use armory ? upbge 3.0 ? maybe an advice from you who inspired me and helped me with knowledge into the game engine tricks, can give me a categorical advice witch i can follow with trust ! do you think upbge 3.0 will come to a stable version with all the needs for a complete game engine ? or i should switch to armory ? they both come integrated into blender, but i would like to go with the old bge team !? witch to choose ? armory has the whole node setup changed and many of the tutorials from bge and upbge won’t work ! my project consist into a 15 square km realistic city with interiors and interactive characters movements and vehicles ! i cant wait for that long for game engines to be finished cause i would have to change all my basic optimizations setups every time the game engines changes, and already modeling takes a lot of time! so it’s lots of objects and stuff to be changed, it comes unhandy to rework the project ! still i do want pbr, i do want easy node setup ! ? what to do ?