The Blender Mythos!

It is said that somewhere inside Blender’s UI, hidden by keystrokes, there lies a Perfect Render button.

Yes, it’s called the “Render”* button…

*Requires skill.

It’s like instant cuppa soup.

(Just add soup)

…lol. There are many myths. There’s also one that show’s suzanne - a most beloved character and mayhaps the first love of many a few nerds of this forum.

Daniel clearly doesn’t get this game. It’s the legend my repetitive friend!

It’s also said that someday Blender will reign supreme over all other 3d suites.

And if your really quiet, blending away in the middle of the night… it is said that you can here Blender mumbling to itself

This is no myth … have you not read the prophecies concerning the coming of 2.50???

From the Oracle (a.k.a. the Interwebs):

And Saint Ton raised the source code up on high, saying, “O Lord, bless this Thy source code that with it Thou mayest blow Thine competitors to tiny bytes, in Thy mercy.” And the Lord did grin and the people did feast upon the polygons and edges and vertices and particles and metaballs and UV coordinates, and fluid sims and large sce…" And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the unclean code, then shalt thou count to two-point-five-zero, no more, no less. Two-point-five-zero shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be two-point-five-zero. Three-point-zero-zero shalt thou not count, neither count thou two-point-four-nine-B, excepting that thou then proceedest on to two-point-five-zero. Two-thousand-ten is right out. Once the number two-point-five-zero, being the second-and-a-half number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy holy source code of Blender towards thy competitors, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. Amen.

BRAVO Cire, that is classic…LOL,I love such wit and prophecy.

Great job…sir.

One-point-zero, two-point-four-nine-B… TWO-POINT-TEN! Er, two-point-five-zero!
kaboom End of Max, Maya, etc… and we may now enter the Cave. :stuck_out_tongue:

That is a great prophecy! And it shall cometh true!

Pie Blender domine, dona eis requiem… smack

Does anybody know the correct coordinates for the Blender Institute so that we all may kneel in that direction and recite the “Prophecy” and chant out loud in unison ?

perhaps we shall all just open Blender and kneel at our computers and recite the Prophecy!

It is said that the lord himself used Blender to create each and every human, and inside all of us, is a tiny bit of source code…

I leave blender open at the default cube at night, in hopes that elves may install photon mapping,n-gons and the ability to render and model at the same time. Going to have to start playing a recording of said propecy as well.