The challenge of speaking english

My principal idea come to Blender 2.93 by Erindale Woodford.
Now im working on my project and the principal idea its finished

Too, im trying to do a visual ‘fusion’ with the name Blender and fruits.
I selected thats fruits cos im from Canary Islands.
Thats all for today

2 Likes

Im selecting the seconds elements, compositing is ready.

The colors will be dark shades with the fruits contrasts.
Thinking to put a dark wood in some element :nerd_face:

1 Like

I wanna show the compositing of this proyect.

Still much remains to be done
OPEN suggestions :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :busts_in_silhouette:

1 Like

I do have a suggestion. It is not about the scene though. I reccomend making one post and updating that one with edits and comments. You will probably get more replies that way and people will be able to follow your project easier!

Every time you edit the main post or add a comment your post will be sent to the top of the page again. So making new posts is unnecessary.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Hi Ylenia! I have a request, can you make a single WIP thread, and post all your updates to that? It will help later on down the line, when judges look at your process as part of scoring.

2 Likes

Fail for me, sorry for the news posts, the first time on this page T.T

1 Like

I was confused by how this site works at first as well.

1 Like

Finished proyect.

Less is more

2 Likes

Workbench

1 Like

Hey! As we’re entering the final days of the challenge, I’d like to give you some helpful tips to make sure you can successfully complete your entry. Please see my new post on the FAQ topic.

Hey! Just a quick reminder that there’s now less than 12 hours remaining to wrap up your challenge entry - submissions close at 2022-09-15T21:59:00Z, GMT+1 (click on the link for some international times).

If you haven’t done so already, please review this post which contains some essential information for preparing your submission.

At the very least, upload your work to Sketchfab as soon as possible and add the #bcon22challenge tag.

It’s also a good idea to add a link to your WIP topic in the description of your Sketchfab model so we can easily find it.

I’ll also keep a close eye on the FAQ topic today, so if you have any issues or questions please post it there as soon as possible.

Good luck!