The Chronicles of Lizelle

Some updates: http://chronicles.igaret.com/updates/adding-emotions-and-juneaus-hair

more to come soon :slight_smile:

I like it! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Got the base mesh done for Juneau… but I think it looks a little odd… not quite sure why. He’s almost lookin’ too skinny, but when I add weight it comes out looking weird and out of shape. I was basing the mesh off the proportions of the female mesh, but after removing the chest and reducing the back curve, he just looks extra skinny x] But you know, maybe I’ve just been looking at it too much :confused:

I think it might be his upper leg and maybe his body posture? He looks nice, though.

Heh, yeah I fixed it. It was his thigh.

Yeah, I thought his posture was a bit odd. Anyway, nice mesh. Looks simple, but solid. I feel like he might need a little bit more bulk at his shoulders, but I’m not sure. How old is he supposed to be?

A fairly small update. Been working with the author of the original story discussing the storyline and the character’s backstories. We’ll be posting storyboard updates in the CoL Universe. We got a lot of planning to do before I jump into developing anything serious. So for now I’m just going to continue plugging away at modeling characters :slight_smile:

Got Juneau’s textures done. Now time to work on animations… my weakness :frowning:

Great progress!
Err, I though Lizelle was the girl you modeled first, and that she was the main character! I may have skipped the part where you introduced Juneau!
Keep it up!