The Evolution of the TARDIS

So this post is dedicated to all of you Doctor Who Fans out there… I 've recreated all TARDISes that existed and that are my results… I hope you guys enjoy it and maybe leave me some feedback =) and don’t wonder the HDRi is only for illuminating the scene…

higher resolution here

higher resolution here

and you can find an animated png of all TARDISes here

Tardis 1963

(the rest of this series is in the following posts 'cause of the attachement limit)

Being very picky, the Tardis prop changed throughout the stories as it got more and more beat up, repaired and put together wrong.
For example the original Unearthly Child Tardis does not have a door handle and the lamps have changed
Also for a period in 1967 the telephone sign on the door moved from the left to the right door.
For some useful history of the various changes http://www.themindrobber.co.uk/tardis-police-box.html

Also for a completist: what about the Tardis used in the two Dalek movies and the Tardis in the ‘Attack of the Cybermen’ when it changes into a dresser and an organ. What about all the various objects the Master’s Tardis has appeared as

so that is the rest:

and at last here is my reference:

and it’s from this site
@Richard Marklew: your totally right but I wanted to give an overview and had this reference so I decided to only do these ‘basic’ (or however you wanna call it) TARDISes