The Flight of the White Blood Cell

http://www.mattjasonh.com/_images/misc/3D-work/vein2a.jpg

:wink:

Very Cool! I like the material used for the cells. I would however setup some background to complete the picture. Other than that, I think it is very good.

TW

this is a really bad picture

i wouldn’t say it’s a bad picture, just the red blood cells are a bit too deep red.

now thats a really constructive crit…

i like the colors of the pic.

keep bleending.

I think the colors are ok…

Maybe some background ambience…
Also, up the subdiv level on the red cells.

I am for freedom of speech, but please gives some more arguments about that.
Otherwise don’t waste your time.

No offence but this is not a constructive crit. :wink:

White blood cells are bigger than red blood cells %|

Simple, but cool!

If you want to work some more on this piece, I would add a background of some sort, and If you check out some SEM reference pics, notice how the red blood cells are of a lighter hue, ranging from shades of muddy orange to bright red. For example:

http://img241.echo.cx/img241/2561/redbloodcells0wj.jpg

And as someone pointed out before, raise the subsurf level on the cells.

I hope that helps, and not offends.

This is a really great picture :smiley:

now thats a really constructive crit…

i like the colors of the pic.

keep bleending.[/quote]
Constructive? No.
Conservative? At it’sprime! :wink: lol

Tip: 5 seconds radial motion blur in blender.

Insert ampty at middlepoint of your scene, set it as focal point for your camera.

Insert location of your camera in frame 1, go to frame 10 , moove your camera a little ahead along depth axis, insert new location. Lef all at frame 10
turn on Mblur with low value, AA set to 16 samples. It’ll take much longer to render it, but finall effect is worh of it!

You’ll get nice motion picture:).

[quote=“Burt.S.”]

Tip: 5 seconds radial motion blur in blender.

Insert ampty at middlepoint of your scene, set it as focal point for your camera.

Insert location of your camera in frame 1, go to frame 10 , moove your camera a little ahead along depth axis, insert new location. Lef all at frame 10
turn on Mblur with low value, AA set to 16 samples. It’ll take much longer to render it, but finall effect is worh of it!

You’ll get nice motion picture:).[/quote]
it never works for me! i’ve tried it out 4 times (on 4 different days) and it still doesn’t work :frowning: