The Goat Sorcerer (animation and blendfile available for free)

Thank you all guies for your rating and nice comment that made this featured :slight_smile:

Beautiful translation and thanks for sharing your workflow :slight_smile:

wow thats super cool! hahah great little anim and super thanks for the file. Im not into this kind of stuff but always nice to see models like this. Im gonna check those vids for sure, probably learn something new than.

edit [SOLVED]
thats some cool file. Quick question where is the smoke color set, i can only see viewport colors?

great pierrick! all you effort is amply rewarded, keep motivate and improving more your skills as always

Awesome quality! Its cool how you share the workflow as well. congrats for the feature! :slight_smile:

Really great and funny. Happy to be able to learn from people like you :slight_smile:

Hi Rombout, thanks.

jose, thanks my friend, I’ce learnt so much, fantastic project.

Kfir, again thanks. So inspiring to see your work. Really want to push sculpting with your technics.
if you can, I believe you’ll get a lot of followers if you could share more sculpting timelapses.
thanks for the kind words

Thanks Perieko, I think about doing that, but since I push the limits of memory with the machine and make personal experiments with the software, I am not yet there. But hopefully soon I will share a process with a bust sculpt or so.

This is wonderful work as always, pieriko, and a great inspiration. Lovely! And the picks everywhere are more than deserved.

Top notch work

great job, and fart humor is always a bonus.

Incredible work dude!!! Really good job.

Thanks Bruno :slight_smile:

@modron, farting is life :slight_smile:

@Minoribus, @tyrant, thjanks having passed by and dropped a comment :wink:

Very good model! I love animating!

amazing, thanks for being so willing to share the videos, and tips. :slight_smile:

Love the little guy.

Thank you for sharing the file, really appreciate it: D

Thank you all for your supporting message.

A new course is now available, check my youtube channel

I see his magic
thumbs up!!

Hi all,

I got the excellent award from 3Dtotal and if you guies are up to let me a nice vote, it could help me on the run for the monthly price (no chance but who knows :smiley: )