The "I Hate America(ns) Thread"

Is that a translation in politican of ‘We aren’t afraid of EMP bombs’ ?

Kennedy said something very similar too…just before he was murdered.

…this was sort of my point I guess. The founders of the US always intended to have a non-interventionalist government. They were specific about this and constantly reminded us of the dangers. In a nutshell, the US has been hijacked by international finance. The same people who are corrupting our nation are probably corrupting yours. These people draw no boundaries and not all of them are US citizens.

It’s not only an american problem. It’s a global one. :frowning:
http://globalresearch.ca/
I have nothing to do with the page, but i think it’s an interesting site.

Thank you for this!

This will provide a great opportunity for some to show just how ignorant (not stupid, just misinformed) they are of what really goes on in the U.S. (including some that even live in the U.S.). It is absolutely amazing the amount of anti-America propaganda that exists around the world (especially within the U.S. itself) and how some will just devour it. It’s sad how easily swayed people can be when their emotions (instead of their intellect) are expertly appealed to by corrupted sources.

Anyway, let’s hope they all find a wonderful home in this thread. If this thread is locked, let’s hope they get locked inside of it because the “open” community really doesn’t need this type of blind hatred.

cus the other 2 guys he ran against were just as bad

bush= bad= 0 + number of cowboy hats= 1

2 people he ran against= bad + number of cowboy hats = 0

so using math i found that bush was the better choice

Bush and Kerry were in Skull and Bones together after all eh :wink:

Like I’ve mentioned before, and I say it again here, I hate freaking censorship. I hate it like a disease. Those frigging peeps who can’t tolerate these kinds of threads just please simply stay away from them. That’s the reason why ratings were invented. You don’t have to buy what you think offends you.:mad: Let’s talk. Let’s settle our differences. It is way better than declaring war with one another.

I feel better now.

kernond, you say you have been afforded a great opportunity, but i can’t see as you have pointed out anything specifically, other than to call seemingly everyone who has contributed to this thread so far, ignorant, and hateful. perhaps your response is an emotive, rather than a rational one. Instead of calling names, why don’t you show us some of that intellect you mentioned.

Americans are so fat, when they have a parade, a tidal wave destroys a settlement half way across the world.

:confused: Don’t look at me like that, the thread was asking for it, and that’s the best I could do…I know it’s not discussion worthy, but this thread will get locked anyway.

Mystery (Running away from angry mob)

I dont hate “Americans” but rather envy them for how life is in the US comparing to what its like here.And I have some US friends myself.

But I must admit my parents do sometimes make a joke or two about most Americans being lazy and fat and stuff.Dont take it too seriously,they are just jackassing around. :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess we call US citizens Americans because its easyer and the US does relate more to America for us.Thats all.

Nobody “keeps voting” for Bush. We elected him for 4 years (twice!), and we have to wait until 2008 before anyone has any say in who should be in the office. If America could get rid of Bush just because they didn’t like him anymore, he would be gone by now, but the only way we can remove a president is through impeachment. The only way you can impeach a president is if he breaks the law, which George Bush is yet to do. Trust me, nobody wants to “keep voting” for him. I believe his approval rating is 34 percent now?

Another common assumption is that Americans are stupid just because our government makes mistakes. Stop watching the propaganda machine for a few seconds and think. Don’t I sound just as well educated and literate as you? Guess what. I’m 14 years old.

Other countries hate me just because my home country is the US. I know this for a fact. I was over in Norway earlier this summer, and a little bit of Denmark. With some people, the moment they discovered I was American, there were less friendly. I’m from the US, so I must be some stupid fat redneck white trash. That seems to be the common assumption. Prejudice is the only way to describe it.

I try not to take in what the media says about other countries. Something that I hear a lot is “The French are snobs” (the media says this because they didn’t help us in the Iraq war is my guess). I’ve never been to France, so I have no opinion on how snobby they are, but I know they’re just as human as us. Why can’t other people try to do the same, not just in the US, but in other countries as well?

Well, here in Ohio you can vote AGAINST Bush, but it doesn’t matter because the votes get tampered with. Makes it quite frustrating each election.

Lynda

Unfortunately, these threads never do end peacefully and we also do not allow them in the first place.

Locked for obvious reasons.

BgDM