The Kitchen Drama - Ep. 02

Hi Guys :slight_smile:

This is the second step of a project that started almost as a way of venting.
First Project

The focus is being able to convey that drama and anguish only from the music and a few scenes. I do not hide that I had a lot of fun.

I recommend, AUDIO ON and good vision
Another HD Screen on Behance Project

Ps. Can you find the Serial Killer before he turns up? :wink:

Hope you enjoy & Thanks for watching!

16 Likes

This is the coolest low poly scene I’ve ever seen! Haha dark and real. Just like the world. I love it!

1 Like

Outstanding! :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Thank you very much. I’m glad my message has arrived. In an ironic and extreme key, but that’s the way it is.
A hug.

I am honored to read your message. Thank you very much. :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Stunning, that animation coupled with the audio… what a feeling!
Well done indeed :clap::clap::clap:
(I have not seen the hidden killer at first look :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

ahahahah! Thanks you so much. Im glad to hear it! :slight_smile:

Love it! this is great! how did you achieve such moody lighitng? also the color grading looks great too!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You have no idea how much I’m glad you like it :slight_smile: So, the lighting is very special even if very simple. (I love light in general and spend days experimenting :))

There are three lamp areas, with three different colors, a Volume cube to “mix” everything with a texture to help.

Some points in precise points that help to give focus on some objects while two others I need to give the “rim” behind some objects (the knife, the man and the television. All reflections are a bake and put before the lights because otherwise EEVEE would combine them and it was too “bright” and instead I wanted it to be “too dark”.

I hope I was helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

c’monnnn!!! WOW!!! I do not believe it! I am super happy! Thank you!!!

1 Like

It was very helpful thanks! I suspected it had to have some sort of volume for the light to react in such way, I think having a low poly scene lighting is the most important thing it´s what really makes it interesting to look at. nice job!
I´m fairly new to blender, now I’m focusing y my modeling and texturing skills first, don´t know that much about lighting or eevee workarounds but I’m guessing you generated some cube maps before lighting like they do in video games? the result as i said is great. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

One of the best thriller/horror of the century! :heart: :fearful: :scream:

1 Like

hahaha! Thriller only! I am a terrible fearful :-D! I thank you so much :slight_smile: