The Laser Cowboy

really nice artwork and interesting workflow, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you @A.M.Studio

ā€œThank you for taking the time to read this guideā€
You are kidding :slight_smile:

Thank YOU for spending many days on the most comprehensive, in-depth and also cool looking and interesting tutorial Iā€™ve ever seen.
For real.

Alsoā€¦ the image is absolutely awesome. Top notch.
Personally Iā€™d prefer something in-between your pure render result and your graded final look just because in my mind this is a capture from a short film (in a weird aspect ratio I admit) But the super-sharpened look of the final is further from that than the ā€œrawā€ render.
Anyway - thanks for sharing!
Iā€™ll re-read and re-watch your tutorials, and will use it as a kickstart if Iā€™m stuck anywhere in my own process.

1 Like

hahahaha Thank you @kynu! IĀ“m very glad that you could take some value on it. I know that the post-production its a very personal approach, the colour grading its something everyone does it very differently. And the aspect ratio itā€™s just a mess! I had a lot of problems to post this image on different platforms. But I wanted to be the same ratio as the concept art.
Again! Thank you for your kind comments!

Alex, it looks amazing! Thank you for really nice breakdown of your work and sharing a lot of useful info. I canā€™t imagine how much work and your effort you put into this nice artwork!

:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you @Drtikol I very happy to hear that! If you make a project and my tutorial helpt you, please share it with me! I would love to see that.

For sure, Iā€™ll definitely watch The art of light, which you mention in 80.lv articleā€¦

1 Like

OMG, how did you know of the 80.lvl !? That was fast! And if you can see all of the Pixar in a Box tutorial you are not to regret it.

1 Like

Haha, actually that was first place where I saw your workā€¦ Then I was thinking - this should be also already on blenderartist:)

1 Like

OK! Now I understand how that was possible! And you were right all along hahaha

that really looks awesomeeee

1 Like

Thank you @draguu ! Glad you like the project!

Thank you for your article. Cool work!

1 Like

Attention to details is simply amazing, nicely done!

1 Like

Thank you @GingerN for checking the article!

The devil is in the detail hahahaah Thank you @polynut glad you like it!

1 Like

woow! :scream:

1 Like

Thank you @pali12345 ! :upside_down_face:

Youā€™re featured on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! Love to be there! Thank you @bartv !

1 Like