hey this can probably be answered real easy but i still want to know.
just when people seem to start getting interested in a coversation, start posting weird pictures of cats and stuff. and just when you want to post somthing back but you cant cuase you fell asleep. they close it, like WHAM! and your like NOOOO so many things left unsaid. what i want to know is:
- why do they close such good threads
- who has the power to close threads
- did they close the thread because we didnt include them in the conversation
- is there a list of words you cant say or they will close the thread
- dose someone get bored and just say “hey! lets close a thread! that should be fun!”
- will this thread be closed…
- how come every time i post in a thread or post a thread, the conversations end up somwhere totally different from how i where them to go.
8)how do they get the little m’s on the M&Ms
- if a tree falls in the forrest and no one is around to hear it, dose anyone really care that it fell
- why do i always have to scroll to the top of my post to remeber what i was first talking about
- i wonder what i will eat for lunch today.
11 questions of doom! answer with another question or just answer them.