The Ocean is gone

minatuirish…hmmm. eradicator, u gave similar remarks for my citroen traction render. I guess its the DoF that if not done right gives the impression of macro shot from the camera. Maybe it would be better if we used a setting lesser than the default 35mm for the camera…

Yeah… People easily make their models look like miniatures (including me). Its very small balance between real looking and miniature looking. Sometimes its just changine shot angle and suddenly it looks like miniature. I’ve learned that if something feels like it looks miniature one should try playing around with the Camera Lens. It might help.

Uhm… yeah, the blur is really at bit confusing. I see it, now :smiley:

how did you do the sky and what did you do to get it rendered in six to ten minutes?
The Sky is a Photo, but i changed the colors and added a glow to it. And how i made it so it just takes a few minutes to render? I really have no Idea, maybe cuz i used only vertices there they were really required and i avoided masses of vertices. A lot o Stuff in this Pic is done with Displacement-Modifiers. Afair the only Objekts without this modifier are the wooden Objekts and the Ground.

perhaps it should have some Far Far Away moutains
Had the same Idea, but found no way to make them :frowning:

Thanks for all Comments :slight_smile:

whoa… wrong topic. Admins, you may remove this message. :slight_smile:

Sorry. :S

I just wonder.

Did you model each stone of the wall, or did you use a bump map or wut?

Its really sweet work.

Selected 2-3 Faces, extrued them, scaled them down a bit. Not realy modeled, extrued out of the Main-Tower. Also i used a Bumpmap and a Dispacement-Modifier.

Well it appears to be some sort of small lighthouse. Looks nice but I agree, a bit miniaturish.

it looks like Clay… its sweet

CooooOoooL… Architecturally fantastic and artistically comforting. :slight_smile:

This is beautiful.

Any chance you could talk a bit about the technique you used to model the rocks? I always have trouble making believable weathered/erroded rock. Is there any particular trick, or is it just having a sense of what rock looks like and duplicating it in the mesh?

Love it! *****

Moved to the gallery.

BgDM

Congratulations on making it to the gallery sliX you deserved it! :smiley:

Thanks for Comments and thanks to BgDM for Moving to the Gallery :slight_smile:

THIS IS NOW on my favorites list! wow! simply fantastic! More to come from you. :smiley:

Can you upload a Bigger Desktop Sized image? I love it, the composition, the models, the textures and materials. Everything!

Very nice job is done.Just tell me how much time have u taken to finish this project…

I’m very impressed. It has a very nice look, good textures.

Awesome work,Great job is done.Keep it up.

Gorgeous, I love it!