The peach teams wish list... will it or has it been made public?

Just wondering about the peach teams wish list for what options/features they would like to have developed for blender. I remember the Orange team posting their HUGE wish list somewhere in October 2005 as you can see here http://orange.blender.org/blog/the-ever-shrinking-orange-wishlist/

We know there will be the new particles/ hair, enhanced OPGL (maybe), bmesh, tree generator… but most of these were in development (except the tree generator), new mesh deform, before the peach project. Oh yeah there was the request for volumetric clouds… I hope that gets in there

So what do the artists at peach officially wish for to help with this project. Or are they satisfied with the way things are at the moment?

Just wondering. Cause I noticed from the latest entry in the blog Sacha is showing some new features for the animatic

In this interview Sacha (the director) speaks of its place in the production pipeline, how it was made and some features added to Blender that helped speedup the work flow.
Any peach wish list floating around here lately? that we can drool over:evilgrin:

Here you go… http://peach.blender.org/index.php/development/

Wow, that’s really a nice list of realistic feature changes. That last one on the 4k compositor friendly really makes me smile :slight_smile:
I’m going to order myself a dvd for Christmas for myself :slight_smile:

Thanks Egan, I have read that before. Cool stuff!

Actually I was more or less wondering about the artists requests, but I shouldn’t be worrying about that I suppose. Just the orange teams requests weren’t all made a reality, but it showed what a production team would like to have their work flow improved…

Sorry I will shut up now and let the team do what they have to do. Ton, Brecht and Campbell are probably sick of hearing these sort of wanky threads.:o

Keep up the good work guys!:cool:

We keep poking them about it on during Sunday meetings, eventually we might have such a list. :slight_smile:

Martin