The random game

I actually heard this from someone who was talking in their sleep:

The front of the back of the salt pepper shaker is in the front. Do you have any left?

The front of the back of the salt pepper shaker is in the front. Do you have any left?

Front, back. Salt, pepper, shaker.

If no-one were not in a completely ugly discombobulator, rabbits would be distasteful toward enormous laxitives.

he was asking for the pepper, indirectly. Two people sitting in a booth across from one another. His back of the salt ‘n’ pepper shaker is your front. Repeating that it was in the front, means, it is in front of you. When you spill salt, you shake it over your left shoulder (into the eyes of the devil). But that was a random thought. The main thing is when he asks if you have any left, meaning, to the left, which was the pepper shaker. He probably would have just come right out and asked, but was being very polite.

Cats boil bagels great garlic web sites want.

EDIT: darn, too slow. nvm. Techie gets to go.

Some of you have the rules right, some of you don’t.

When you try to connect the dots on the previous randomness, you try to look at the person’s behind-the-scenes reasoning for it.

For instance, squirrels with machine guns and knives isn’t very random because machine guns and knives are both used as weapons, and so it is a squirrel with weapons.

Now, back on topic:

Cats are boiled for meals in china, bagels are also food, garlic is for food, and you want cooking web sites.

Orange cream fish sticks like to eat Internet Explorers.

(It also must be a valid sentance.)

A lot of people hate Internet Explorers. Orange cream is a flavor of ice cream. Ice cream is served on sticks.

Eyeballs bury themselves like so many tangents of RuneScape.

Lots of people like runescape, and they bury themselves in it, including they’re eyeballs, which are always looking at the screen. People want to see an Open Source equivilent, so those people want to bury their eyes in a tangent of RuneScape.

I hate watching boiled ice turn to cubic Gatorade.

i’m a guy, holmes.

(Lua, you’re supposed to say something random.)

Biscuits have shoved flame throwers down my leaf eater.

Biscuits do not like sources of heat (just ask popping fresh) and a leaf eater would seem to be a good way of destroying the offending flame throwers.

My waffle cries out “Layla”.

waffles typically yodel. it’s true.

how about this for a random sentance:
tynach takes this game too seriously. way too seriously.

haha, here’s one no one will get mad about:
michael jackson likes girls.

Hey Lua just noticed you are a Hoosier too and people think we are all Hicks. Hell we can use puters like the rest of em!
As for Michael Jackson, of course he likes girls he has been trying to become a cross between Diana Ross and Elizabeth Taylor since 1985.

Pink dreams of morning giraffes.

Some fur merchant woke up early with a new victim in mind.

Electric fluid weaved into chocolate tremors.

Look at Wave on the Finished forum. Looks like Electric fluid chocolate to me.

Suzanne has forsaken the purple one.

dichotomy: some people would call me a true hoosier, because of my excessive use of “warsh” :}

Suzanne has seen how the blender dev team makes animation’s named after various fruits, and will not be involved in anything named after a Grape. she hates purple.

my lemon was like eating peanut butter.

@Lua: That is Ok I was born near a Holler yet as a child read the book sleepy hollow. Go figure.

As for your lemon it has go very bad. Get medical attention now.

does the phantom hurl lifeless harbingers?

You guys are totally messing this game up.

A serial killer would very likely go by the name Phantom.

Guatemala doesn’t pickle mindless giraffes waiting for the indigo StarFox.

Starfox toots yellow pantaloons unto icky molassas

My undereducated canary warps truncated pompoms silently

To the ones above I have to say, to make it even more random try to avoid 2 words with the same letter, this does mean you’re limited to 26 words max though.

I had pops and pantaloons, but you blow pantaloons up you can pop it so it was changed.

Youve got a bird thats a twinky, and is on the space cheer squad.

Blue people have a good time when stars are under the puddles.

Um, there could be cheering squads in space in the far future.

The second one is almost random, but puddles can look blue when looked at the right angle to the sky A better choice would be oil or a solid.

And good time actually makes sense, a better choice would be good carpeting or truncation.