The Responsibility Hero teaser trailer

Hey guys!
Wanted to share a teaser trailer of a short film I’m currently working on. My first project done entirely in Blender (ex-Maya user here) and I love it. Also, kudos to e-cycles which helped a lot!

[EDIT: Teaser removed, please see this thread for the finished piece]

9 Likes

Teaser is right!! Really like what you are doing so far!! Waiting for the release!

Are you going to make all video/audio editing in Blender VSE also?

nope. I should try someday, but I am okay using ol’ good after effects for compositing and premiere pro for editing

I’m very impressed with the street setting. Also, nice animation movement.

thank you!

the last shot (the street) is very nice. The lighting and store front details are superb. Is it a Cycles render?

PH Bob
Minion World

thanks. it was rendered in e-cycles. Pretty much the same thing, but it’s a modified version to do faster renders.

1 Like

DUDE!!! Just came across this and man…THIS IS FANTASTIC!! If you’re interested in getting this out to millions of people I’d suggest contacting famous-youtube-animator, Saruhan Saral better known as, MightyRaccoon. He’s hiring some amateur animators who has some work they wanna show off. Dude’s one of the best animators on youtube with about 1.5 mil subscribers plus, he’s a BIG superhero fan, so he’s known for his Marvel/DC related animations; been at it for about 5 years and his work just keeps getting better. You are definitely on par, if not better, judging by the quality of this animation. Here’s his email if you’re interested: [email protected]
Check out his work if you ever get the chance, IT’S AWESOME!