The Rudolf

Fantastic!! Good job!
I have to agree with my previous speakers, would enjoy to see some tutorials from you.

Ha ha thanks Draguu…your a good guy! I’m glad to see your keeping Blender Internal alive:P Sometimes having more artistic flexability exceeds having a more realistic renderer. I agree BI does have a lot more flexability and thats why I still use it as much as I can. You have proven once again that its not the software or in this case the renderer but its the artists:P

Merry Christmas and Happy Blending!

Great job! Especially for being a BI render. Although, I think I can spot the edges on some tree models. Just sayin’, so don’t shoot the messenger, please!

WoW…impressive…is there a tutorial in the near future?

i like the fur, congratulations

That is GREAT!! put this into Gallery ASAP!

Extremely detailed! :smiley:

Great Job! I’m still amazed by what can be done by Blender Internal. Let’s hope they keep it around for a while longer…

Hi…A great image…my favorite…:slight_smile:

Stunning! Absolutely amazing job.

i´m in love :slight_smile:

Woah! Amazing work man!

You begin to wonder if anyone else has a chance when an entry is in the “Feature Row” before the contest is even over. Awsome render!

Wowsie! Amazing model, fur, materials, render and theme!

Very Very Very nice job man!! :slight_smile:

You’re the bomb.

It looks amazing! The effects are very impressive!
Merry Christmas mate

You were so robbed. I may be off by one spot, but you were so robbed.

Looks stunning. For me this was absolutely favoite in bg competition. Only thing I dont like in this piece is maybe bit too strong DOF in the front area, anyway great job!

i love your art works… this one is the best… make some tutorial pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… :yes: