"The Rustle of Leaves" continuous progress

Hi everyone,

Thousands of renders continue on coming out of the render farm. I’m working on bringing them together inside the compositor, still a long way to go, but happy with the actual results.

Hope you like it.

46 Likes

The scene is beautiful. The lighting is great! I like how you can see the atmosphere of the scene. I especially enjoyed finding the krita logo easter egg.:sweat_smile: All of the detail is astounding. I can’t wait to see more of this project.

1 Like

amazing :+1: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks a lot Kaylee! I’m glad you like it. Yup there’s the Krita logo, there’s also a penguin, you know, linux, hahaha. Stay tuned for more on this project.

Cheers

1 Like

Thank you! I love your work too! Keep it up. :star_struck:

1 Like

Hahaha, I missed it. I love linux, wouldn’t dream of using any other OS! Krita too.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I totally agree with you. :laughing:

1 Like

There is also a Studio Ghibli film easter egg there, can you find it?

I think it is the orange plane… But it could also be the picture of the castle, it reminds me of a Studio ghibli film. Either way I missed that one too.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

The red plane from Porco Rosso, have you seen that film? It’s amazing.

1 Like

YES! It’s a great film. One of the loveliest storylines too.

1 Like

And the music… just magnificent :ok_hand:

I still listen to the studios music even without the movie it tells it’s own story.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

So true! Hisaishi is a such brilliant composer.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks a lot @bartv!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

How did you create those light rays?

1 Like

Great work! I’m a beginner and I would really like some tips or anything to help me reach such level.
Thank you!

1 Like

Later on I’m posting the actual video for this shot, I will do a breakdown, I’ll make sure to comment on the creation of those light rays.