The Shader Library Add-on (version 1.09) - Cosmic Shaders

The Shader Library is a free Blender Add-on I have been developing for a little while now and since the last time I posted here we have some new additions.

They all work in both Eevee and Cycles, The are Procedurally Generated and can be modified to get variations.

There are 5 main Categories with 19 unique shaders. The Newest Addition tot his category is the Cosmic Shaders Section.

Cosmic Shaders

• Continental World
  • Dust World
  • Golden World
  • Icy World
  • Moon
  • Rocky World
  • Stars

You can check out the Video for update 1.09 here, or head over to our blog post for the Addon and release notes here.

5 Likes

Thanks so much. Your addons are the best!

1 Like

Thanks for saying so!. I still think there is much room for improvement but I am glad you like them so far!

Well, the best part about them is that you not only give the addon for free, but you actually update them for free too. And when the community gives a suggestion, you actually take the time to take it into consideration, and maybe implement it. So yes, there is room for much improvement. But they improve quickly, and they only improve.

1 Like

Download link is broken.
Can you fix broken download link?

Not sure what problem you are having but I have just tested the link and it’s fine.

I was able to access via VPN , thanks.