I just wanted to share with you my little project on the Biblical Tabernacle (Book of Exodus).
This is still a work in progress, but because it is already playable and in relatively good shape, I have decided to share it with you.
I’d be interested to hear any feedback/suggestions, particularly on fps perfomance and resolution switching.
Here are couple of screenshots:
Here is the demo video(youtube)
And here is the download link (its a single BPPlayer packed exe, but a bit large though - 59Mb). No .blend file yet (very sorry guys), but i can share the scripts, especially for the resolution if anyone is interested…
Special thanks goes to:
- Blender community for great support and inspiration
- martinsh for nice fire fx
- tutorialsforblender.com for nice …well…tutorials and textures
- pepius for UVScroll script
- Kevin MacLeod for the music