The Tap Room

After my last mistake (I rendered the wrong version and posted before I realised), I’ve been able to correct my error. (The mods were kind enough to remove the error), so here we go again.

After working on various assets, some pure Blender, and some converted from C4D, with one being a re-make of a C4D asset, I finally got around to combining them. I did notice a minor error post render in that the cue balls were pure white, but a re-render of just the fixed cue balls and a little fixing in GIMP sorted that out.

As with many “finished” projects, this may never be, but for now, I’m calling it done. I hope that you like it.