The unicorn-bear

The Happy Birthday Unicorn-Bear. (I made this for my daughters 5th birtday invitation.) :wink:
Prints are now available; https://www.artstation.com/prints/art_poster/7DW2/the-unicorn-bear
Short tutorial on the fur-setup can be found here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/A9WkWV

54 Likes

Great fur work and studio lights. And very cute teddy bear. Nice work.

2 Likes

thank you :wink:

Great work!!! Love it!

1 Like

This looks awesome. Great Job!:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thx Bart! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The hair particles look so good! You’ve mastered hair clumping and grooming.

2 Likes

You’re #featured! :+1:

2 Likes

:partying_face: THX!

1 Like

Wow, that fur, I can almost feel it! Awesome work. I hope your daughter likes it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stunning FUR dude! The bear also show its emotion really well.

1 Like

please give us a fur tutorial. its amazing

1 Like

Thank You! And yes, my daughter is very happy so far. I just need to get a print done now (foil on aluminium) and hang it up on the wall in her room. :wink:

Thank you very much! Seems like i’m slowly getting the hang of it :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll try to setup a short tutorial on the fur, as soon as i have some spare time to get it done. :wink:

3 Likes

That would be great, Im really interested in knowing how you did this. It looks awesome.

1 Like

That’s some awesome parenting right there :grinning:. Awesome CG too; what kind of node setup did you use for the horn’s glitter?

1 Like

Thx, my daughter seems to be quite happy with it. :wink: I just need to get it printed out now. (probably foil on aluminium)
The glitter on the horn actually is just a particle system with 3 or 4 different kinds of flat cicle shaped elements as particle-sourceobjects. These all have a quite glossy and reflective material with a slight colourvariation.

1 Like

Do post the link here if you ever do a tutorial on it… I’ll be waiting

1 Like