The Violator - Clown & Demon | Digital Sculpture

Great stuff. Loved the comics. The only drawback seems to be the vertex paint. Other than that, it looks flawless. Would love to see a Blender animation of Spawn and the Violator duking it out.

Kek, nice job.

OMG… your skill in sculpting is godlike. Impressive work.

This is so well-crafted! It really does The Violator justice - hell, it gives him new glory!
Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Looks fantastic! Thanks for the info on the RAM - that you have 16gig and this piece required ~12 - could you share the rest of your PC’s spec? Does your graphics card help with the viewport render?

I’ve seen the teaser to this, it’s amazing.
You should post this on other sites, like 3D total, Artstation, CGMeetUp and CGSociety

Incredible work!!! Thank you for the inspiration!

Loving this a lot.

Fantastic work as always! I’m curious what graphics card (s) you are using to keep that viewport moving at such high poly counts?

Or is it more ram dependent?

What tools did you use?

hell yea this is sweet man

awesome work, can’t wait for the tutorials :slight_smile:

Awesome man! You should do a quick transformation animation between the two models for fun lol!

Not that much too say. It is really great! modelling, texturing are excellent. I love the face of the guy :slight_smile:

Hello Kfir.
Your work is excellent.
I have seen your web page and I am impressed.
Congratulations. :slight_smile:

Simply incredible!

Awesome work! Very datailed! Great quality!

very impressive. must have taken a while.

Incredible work. Very detailled. And it’s great how John Leguizamo is perfectly recognizable under the “costume”!! :slight_smile: Congrats for this toprow very well deserved!! :slight_smile:

Great job ! You are very good for sculpting, profesional, thank, you inspire us !