The Wolverine

One of the fondest memories of my teenage years is reading X-Men comics, especially those drawn by Jim Lee. His art style had such a profound impact on my life that shaped everything from how I like to create my own ink sketches to who my favorite superheroes are - Among them, Wolverine certainly stands in one of the highest spots. Working on this model brought me back to the 90s, and I loved to do this work.

All done with Blender; skin texture with a little of Substance 3D Painter .

34 Likes

Que excelente trabajo Luis ¡bastante intimidante el gran wolwering!

This is an excelent job Luis, is truly intimidating the great wolwering!

1 Like

Thank you very much, Jose. Making this model, sculpting asymmetrically, and making more complex textures was another huge lesson in Blender :sign_of_the_horns:

1 Like

amazing work !

1 Like

Thank you very much, alf0.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Woa! Once again, thank you @bartv . These notifications always left me super stimulated to start the next model. A great weekend for you too.

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Much better than the model used in the game

1 Like

LOL. I haven’t played the game yet, but I heard something like this from my friends. I’m taking as a compliment. Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: