Is the first time that i model a body.
Blender2.40, Gimp on Fedora Core 4.
Time render: 1h aprox.
Enjoy it.
Tell me what do you think please…
Is the girl sexy? :smiley:
http://blender.guanajuato.net/uploads/img43d9d0828ed5f.png
http://blender.guanajuato.net/uploads/img43d9cf1491ad9.png

it looks reasonably OK, materials look good, but I would tweak the edge-loops a bit more.

(by the way, no images in signatures please)

The face is actually pretty good. That hair must of taken ages to get right. I like the hair that’s well done.

There’s only one mistake which boths me, which I’m sure you can easily fix .

Its the top of the nose, there’s a pinch between the eye brows, it looks like the nose is coming out of the forehead. The bridge of the nose actually begins between the eyes (feel your own nose and you’ll see what I mean), and everything between the bridge and bottom of the forehead is flat.

Any other suggestions that I can think of, well, she could look prettier if her eyebrows were thinner toward the outer edges. And less eyelash toward the inner edge of the eye(nose side) and longer toward the outer/ just off center of the eye.

Overall, it’s pretty good job on the face, :slight_smile: I like it, its almost real life.

Alex_G wrote

it looks reasonably OK, materials look good, but I would tweak the edge-loops a bit more.

Thanks and i’ll do that. :smiley:

ozo wrote

Its the top of the nose, there’s a pinch between the eye brows, it looks like the nose is coming out of the forehead.

I see that, all my heads have that. I have to work in that [!] :expressionless:

she could look prettier if her eyebrows were thinner toward the outer edges. And less eyelash toward the inner edge of the eye(nose side) and longer toward the outer/ just off center of the eye.

in accordance with you. :wink:

it’s pretty good job on the face, I like it, its almost real life.

Really Thanks Alex_G and ozo. :smiley: