The woods

It is the pits having to live in the woods, eh?

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/3176/image01111n.jpg

Maybe you should make a random picture thread, and post all your images in that one, instead of creating a new thread for every image.

maybe you should make a random picture thread, and post all your images in that one, instead of creating a new thread for every image.

+1 .

@ Morio and Eris,
Thanx for the comments. The truth of the matter is that I do not find/create that many images that I find to be noteworthy. When and if I do, I just like to share. As you no doubt know, posts get get buried rather quickly at times, and I find it a bit of a chore to go look them up. Perhaps I am just getting lazy. Also it is nice to get feedback on a particular image rather than having a hodge-podge group of comments and/or having redundant quotes about an image. I think that overall it saves some bandwidth.

Have a nice day, pix

is that a real image? :eek: :confused:

either way, it’s very nice :smiley:

I would suggest making this a pretty-pictures thread so that pixelmass can post his pictures in a single thread too, but at the moment do not have any pretty pictures. I might post one tomorrow when I get home. As a matter of fact, I might even post more than one.

You never know, that’s the magic of it all. If you were to look closely at the background you might see someone singing with somewhat of a stoic look , a conductor smiling, and some one else just having a good time (as in laughing his a** off). It’s all kind of subliminal, and up to the interpretation of the viewer. I will ask you this though, have you ever seen a place like this?

:o