[Theme] Clearlooks version 1.0 for Blender

Hi Folks,

I’ve made this theme over the last couple of days after accidentally deleting my startup file for Blender. I’m really glad it happened because this theme turned out really well.

The focus was on readability and creating a very easy environment to work in.

Click the image below for the full resolution preview:

http://www.bzfusion.net/skymaps/Misc/Clearlooks-theme-preview.jpg

Theme:

Click me! Click Me! Click Me!

Hi 0ptikz,i would like to test your theme, but could´n load it with theme manager 1.3.2.
Other themes are working. I am working with the latest trunk build.

Cheers, mib.

Hmm…that’s weird. I just downloaded a fresh build from grpahicall and tested it. It works on my system.

Anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?

Updated the theme, it should work now…thanks mib2berlin!

Hi 0ptikz,
looks great but I cannot install.

found bundled python: e:\Blender\2.57\python
Error: Could not read theme Traceback (most recent call last): File “e:\Blender\2.57\scripts\addons\system_theme_manager.py”, line 236, in execute bpy.ops.ui.apply_theme(filepath=self.filepath) File “e:\Blender\2.57\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py”, line 179, in call ret = op_call(self.idname_py(), None, kw) RuntimeError: Error: Could not read theme location::-1 location::-1

Other themes are working.
Blender 2.57.1 Revision 37675
theme manager 1.3.2

Win XP

Many greet
Dito

Cannot install too here!

This is getting frustrating, I thought I had this solved.

I met mib2berlin on IRC, sent him my startup.blend file, which he used to create a new version of the theme. This was tested by him and Gimble, was confirmed working, so I posted that version here. Now this version is causing people issues :eek:

I’ll have to seek help from someone more knowledgeable in python than me, because I have no idea what’s going on or why this isn’t working.