Think before you post

Some people found it hard to take someone seriously who has 60 posts in 1 day, no matter how much you try.

Yes, that bet was a stupid thing. And because you’re quite new here, for many of us this wil be our first impression of you. Takes some time to forget.

And calling me a female, for no apparent reason, in one of my finished project-threads doesn’t help well either.

Sago

Perhaps I took someones post a bit too seriously when they said you were “Undecided.” I wouldn’t insult someone that I respect, such as you. I’m glad people are now telling me what it is I am truly doing, I will try to post less throughout a day.

What? Now don’t exaggerate…
I earned as much respect from you as to be called a female by you.

What you heard about me was most likely been said by Wu… and if you take HIM seriously, YOU got a serious problem.

Sago is a FullSlim!!

You see?

Btw Wu, this look fits you much better.

of course because it comes from my favorite artist!
Sago “The Full Slim” Vibroman

Whats funny is, you guys where all giving jackj the opportunity to make more posts to boost his count. Though, he does seem to be on every time I get on and he was all over that stupid “5 words thread”. I had my suspisons as well.

What your not understanding is that the moderaters could take my post counter and I wouldn’t care at all. I simply open my mouth too much. No worries, this will change as of now. I am going to make my posts better and more helpful. And as far as “FullSlim” I can assume that’s the same as the slang: slim? And to everyone reading this, I don’t want to be thought of as a spammer, troll, or “The new Kansas” so please don’t call me that. And to Jason, I leave this site up in a window most of the time I have the internet on, that’s why; I can’t see how I was all over new_neo’s childish thread. (No offense new_neo) I respect someone doesn’t mean that I will say ‘I respect him more so I will call him a male’ I don’t view gender as a reason to respect someone more, respect IS earned and you have earned respect from me in your work. That is all.

I can’t see how I was all over new_neo’s childish thread. (No offense new_neo)

I thought that was a good idea myself, just some people (no names mentioned) messed it up

hey im new to this forum, although not new to forums, its nice to see netiquette continually on the go around the places on the net.
I know i have made some really bad mistakes in the past and hurt some people and there motivation to make art.

i apologised sincerely at the time but most of the damage had already been done.

i hope any posts i make here dont offend too many people ( i could never hope to offend nobody).

i have yet to see if this happens here, but in some past forums i have visited someone will post something and nobody will reply, maby because it isnt that intresting or was crap or whatever, just wondering if this happens here or if there is a general culture to help the unreplied post to feel some luvin. or if anyone thinks of it.

i know some people can be put off posting there work because of this this type of thing.

Well at most 1-2% of the time a work goes untouched, very very rare. As far as insulting people, the moderaters here are great and friendly and will warn you not just ban you; just don’t make my mistake of posting too much a day (73 posts was my record I think, I’m not proud of it)
Otherwise, Welcome! :slight_smile:

I WILL NEVER THINK BEFORE I POST!>:( IM STUUUUPID!!!:smiley:

I will post and edit my post here every time I have offended, made a mistake, or been a troll on these forums… moderators are free to edit this post to add are reduce the tally:

Useless posts: 2,5 (including this one, see below)
Imping: 1,5 (making hot air)
Trolling: 0,5 (this post)

Usefull posts: way more
Insightfull posts: I’m not counting those (yet)
Genius post: ? (making a real revealing post)
Mentor posts: 2 (helping people out of a problem)

Hmmm, hoxolotl, I think you can add another one to your useless post count. I’m pretty sure there is no point in keeping track publicly.

edit:LMAO, I see you updated your list. :smiley:

Heh… irony anyone?

I’ll take two. Shaken, not stirred.

Martin

Think before you post.
Think before you post.
… attentionwhores …

Your right…and i wish it wasnt like it is sometimes…but… i also find it facinating…as its very revealing as to what the world/people…are really like…
…people are not always civil or polite… the world is not good…humans are not good by nature… so it appears… i dont think any thing will change this…

Welcome to reality!
Have a nice stay.

im actually surprised no one mentioned me here. i guess im not as bad as dan says i am. can you believe he actaully PMs me to talk bad about me. some people just live in their own utopia i guess