Third person template modified (Update1)

I see only one car in the blendfile i get off of tinyupload.You did not add the character with clothes i gave you.You could have.That way you could have two versions of the player character one with clothes and one without.
I do not have the winzip so i could not download the mediafire one.

the media fire one is the updated version, i sugjest getting 7zip its free

You can get in the car but you cannot drive the car.

what version of blender are you using?

I am using blender 2.75a.

Good stuff. Is it ok for 2.75?

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

cant get the cars to drive in 2.75 but works fine in 2.72

I had to reimport the python scripts and then connect the w keyboard sensor to the gas actuator.Then add some of the properties on the car body of your car.To my car.Then it worked for me.The next thing i want to do with this.Is to make it so another npc can get in the car with you.I could do it myself unless you want to do it.My method is to end the npc when it gets near the other side of the vehicle. Then make the npc visible that is parented to the car.I like how you do it better.

Well take a look at the car script, I used own.worldtransform = car.worldtransform to get the player in the right place and then parent it with python too. The NPC could have a sensor box around it that could get the car information like what car to go into. Like the player. Use alt, h to unhide everything and check out how the car script works with the player, the sensor, the cars, and even the little targeting ring.

Just tried out the car script and it works in 2.75 I don’t know why you’re having this problem

Found the problem, you changed the wrong values. Those values are to register the wheels, you can change the grip settings on the wheels themselves :wink:

Problem fixed

My texture will not show.How can i make my ground texture show?

could someone update this to the current version of upbge?