This is driving me crazy

Dear All,
I was have many questions in fluids in blender to doesn’t make hassle i am gonna show under the text a story board for want to do and please helps me.
[IMG]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3503/blenderartist.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

OK now I opened blender and i tried to do this board but actually i couldn’t make the fluids to form the apple.

I don’t really have a lot of experience with the fluid simulator so what I’m about to say may be complete bunk.

But I think the general concept of that effect could be achieved by creating the shape of yous apple as an open topped mesh, then using that mesh as the domain object for the fluid sim. Granted it wouldn’t be easy, but you miiiiiiight be able to make it work.

I leave this open now for someone far more experienced in fluidy things to come and scream at me and tell me how wrong I am.

Thanks maul2 i will try it and give the feedback

Dose not work
somebody help

Unfortunately, you are wrong.
The domain is defined by the object’s bounding box, not by the mesh.

You can use your apple as a Control Fluid with an high attraction force.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Manual/Physics/Fluids#Control

But this is consuming a lot of memory and time if you want to obtain a fluid shape closed to the apple’s one. Because you need to generate a lot of control particlesl too.

Maybe you can use Node Editor to mix an apple render with a simpliest inflow/obstacle simulation or try to use apple as Zmask.

See this:

Fluid simulator had some kind of object that attracts the fluid and can be defined by mesh, which might help you to achieve effect you want. Check blender fluid tutorials for more info.

what if you started with an apple full of fluid & then rotate it so it empties? Then reverse the footage.

I don’t think you’ll be able to do what you want with just fluids. An effect like this will require a combination of the fluid sim up to a point and a render of the final apple image. You’ll have to use compositing with a transition (fade and/or morph) between the fluid sim and the final image. The little drip at the top would be another fluid sim sequence spliced in at the appropriate time.

At least that’s how I would approach it. Basically, break the shot down into components and then work on putting them together in post-pro. You might have to use something like After Effects if you want to blend in a morphing effect. I’m not sure if Blender has a way to morph between two images.

the domain is the limit of the simulation. A mesh (the apple) is designated a fluid deflector.

I like the idea of making the apple the original fluid inside a container that has the left side open; then rotate the camera and apple around so the fluid spills out, and reverse the footage.

Or have real accurate aim :slight_smile:

or like Kernod said, fill up the apple most of the way, then polish it off with the top in post.

ok i am trying all those techniques

i guess one of that blender 2.5 don’t work well in fluids rather than blender 2.49