This section is for showing your finished/wip animation work

I’ve done 2 tutorials and I decided to improvise and do something of my own from the knowledge I gained from them. Here are my 2 animations.

Just so you know I only used photshop and blender. No after affects or any other 3rd party plugins.

&

Only thing is I need volumetric lighting for the second one. Anyone have able to tell me how to add under water volumetric lighting?

I have seen nothing expect short words, HOpefuly the mod could bring more animition here, or just leave youtube video in this section

I’m inquiry almost purchasing the Coastal Scents gel liners plus using them for ,eye makeupeyeshadow bases. There are a lot of miscellaneous reviews aboard these so I’m a little hesitant to array them. If you have tried these I would adore to know your opinion aboard them.ThanksCoastal Scents: Gel Liners

Charming summer is coming, people happy and worry, was glad to finally have time to go out the tour, a lot of trouble is the scenery pleasant place far away, even a few days to ride! So, I have invented a pair of the magic of “travel”.Look! That is “travel”, it is the red Air Max 90 Shoes, shoe body symbol is a lovely kid, equipped with two rows of sole sparkling wheels, night visitors can see the road ahead. Air Max 90 Shoes have red, yellow, blue, green 4 kinds of color of buttons which function is different. Press the red button, input on the screen where you want to go, most 1 seconds to get to its destination, from zhuhai to wuhan, now the most advanced technology ─ high iron also want to 3 hours, put on my Air Max 90 Shoes as long as 1 second.Yellow, blue, green button can let you have a swim, if travel time just to view on both sides of the river scenery, then please press the green button, Air Max 90 Shoes becomes a little boat right away, you can sing to the side while enjoying the scenery along the way. If you want to fly in the blue sky, press the blue button, the Air Max 90 Shoes will become a BaiYunTuo immediately you around. If you feel tired, can press HuangJian, Air Max 90 Shoes will become a small green house let you quiet sleep.If you want to have a pair of such the magic of “travel”? Feasible miles necessary first to read books, I be good friends with good study knowledge, and maybe one day can really put on the magic Air Max 90 Shoes to find work in all of you life!

The future of Air Max 95 Shoes as we are not of the same Air Max 95 Shoes, it can have a lot of function.I think the rest of our Air Max 95 Shoes will be what’s it look like? Will not can fly? It features a press the button and this pair of Air Max 95 Shoes is will grow wings, want to fly as much fly high, to go where you want to go, free, can also collect things, at any time, the way you of rigged up things, it holds good thing, in your hungry can at any time and place to fill your belly, the function of the best Air Max 95 Shoes count this, it can be converted into tents let you live in, so that even the tramp can have a home, this! That is the future of Air Max 95 Shoes, how advanced!!! I hope will now have the kind of Air Max 95 Shoes.This is the future of the function contains kinds of new Air Max 95 Shoes, also is the human yearning Air Max 95 Shoes.

Very smooth motion. : )

u will be asked to fill a short form after which the website will provide you many low New Jersey car insurance rates. You need to take a look at the auto insurance facts in New Jersey that will help you in saving a lot of money for your next auto insurance policy. There are certain conditions in which many insurance companies offer considerable discounts to its clients like married people are considered more eligible for discounts than bachelors,Spain Soccer Jersey, showing low annual mileage also helps you in saving up to 15% on your premium.Things To Consider While Looking For Your Auto InsuranceThe first thing that you need to consider while getting New Jersey car insurance rates from a company is that it should contain certain important features in its terms and policies. A reputable insurance company needs to provide you a good financial support; its policies should be matching with your expectations.

I should not post my projects in a sticky thread

Well it’s all about learning from trials and errors anyway.

Cosmin, you do realise that this thread is just a sticky to say what this forum is for, not for actually posting your animations in. Why not just start a thread in this forum to show your animations as it was intended.

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience. I feel kind of noob, not used to post on forum.

So recently I needed to provide some evidence of my skills in animation
and as a trainer, so I built this course to use the actual animation as
a strong tool in associating the information for a simplified learning approach.

It turned out to be a whole load more difficult than I imagined xD but I got there
in the end :slight_smile:

anyway please have a look, never know it might be useful as in 7 minutes it
easily teaches you how to build a website (minus content) I have tested the course with some veru non technical individuals and they said it made it easy even for them to understand :slight_smile: if you know anyone it might be useful to, please share it on as well.

Best wishes Mark :slight_smile:

im trying to make the dice roll and i was just wondering if anyone new how to get me started. Thanks

understood, and thanks for the quick reply.

This is a small animation I created to test strand render in cycles:

Hope y’all like it…

Blenjoy…

Training with the cgcookie animation fundamentals dude

my latest animation, any feedback would be great

https://youtu.be/_bauHxHaG9U

Here’s a small fruit splash compilation that I rendered using Cycles:

A master sword animation that I made a while back using Blender:

1 Like