This would seem to fit the topic here...

Some of you may have seen this site before, but it is quite entertaining, and so true. Flame Warriors I’m sure everyone can draw some interesting conclusions when the characters from that site are contrasted with the posters of this one. :smiley:

LOL

i fit into a few of them. and i know so many others.

Alltaken

That’s pretty funny. I’ve never seen it before, and I don’t have much internet experience, but I found it entertaining. I’m sure a lot of it can be applied to people even off the internet.

Some are very good

Hehe I thought some of you might get a kick out of that, the guy who made it did a great job of covering all the bases, I doubt there is a single poster on any forum that isn’t reminiscent of at least one of those. :smiley:

Yes, pretty comprehensive even if some types are missing, eg the “Clueless Advocate” which is very different of the fanboy. I love those, put on my combat shirt , and unhang my flamethrower from the wall.

Some of the drawings are excellent, I must confess having been a Netiquette N*** at times (among many others), but never saw me like that :smiley: