Thoughts

Another personal artwork for mastering blender

Everything was done inside Blender, except the hoody, which I did in Marvelous Designer, and then import to Blender, added material and hair particle.
The cloud was made by “Mesh To Volume” modifier for volume objects, but I think its not the most convenient way for that :slight_smile: , volume shader would do the job as well.
And the rain effect was made in Photoshop.

Hope you will like it :slight_smile:

76 Likes

Looks Amazing! Quite inspiring, Cycles or Eevee? I really like the rain detail… the Character looks great too.

1 Like

:+1:
Great work, congrats.

1 Like

Thank You :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Its Cycles.

Looks really nice… I like it

1 Like

Really nice!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you bartv :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

This is why people like Eckhart Tolle are so important

This is all quite nice. The character is really very good.

I like the amount of DOF and the rain effect.

I might like the character casting more shadows on the ground and not having the little cloud dots. Then I still think the main cloud could look more realistic in shape or material.

1 Like

Thank you. I absolutely agree with you, I disfigured the shadows by trying to draw raindrops in the ground, and didn’t notice that. And the cloud was my first try to do volumetrics in blender , so I forgave myself for that :slight_smile:

I was going to say the same about the shadows on the ground, but you already knew :slight_smile: Anyway, I really like the mood in this piece and the idea with the raincloud / thought balloon :clap:

1 Like

nice :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Wonderful. Love the concept and final product. Beautiful!

1 Like