Three Horsemen from Segarra- A music video (With no Horsemen)

This is a version of “Greenacres” from the “Anvil of the North” album, adapted for live playing. I did three consecutive takes for the different camera angles and recorded it on to my digital audio workstation, at the same time as recording the green screen on the camera.
90% of what you see is live playing not miming.
The background animations and pictures were created in Blender 2.8 using the Eevee render engine, the models were taken from various projects that I have done over the years. From the start of the green screen to the finishing of the video took just under 8 days.

This sir is awesome!
Best use of blender vfx i have seen in ages!
This really should be featured.wink wink nudge nudge bart.
nicely done.and good guitar work.
i think i love the title most of all.The horsemen of segarra(with no horsemen)i love it!

Thank you sir for the kind comments!

This isn’t the first time I’ve attempted a music video, I’ll give you a couple of links to some I did earlier.

I find doing music videos is a good way of bringing my two rather disparate hobbies under one hat. The biggest difference between this and earlier efforts is that with the introduction of Eevee it’s possible to do these really quickly. So with a bit of luck there may be sequels, and they may include horses.
1 Like