ThruHell 💀♥️ The First German Virtual Band made in Blender

Here are Screenshots from a short sequence in the Musicvideo. Obviously visualizing a bear line in the lyrics… Granitis coming 23.04.2023

1 Like

Full of virtue and power like IPMan. One of the little Scenes in our musicvideo Granit coming 23.04.2023. Thanks to the whole community and Blender for enabeling me to do this Project. It is the first consistent virtual Rap Crew of all times.

This is one of the performing scenes… more are about to come until the musicvideo drops…
Orion spitting those bars…Get ready for Granit 23.04.2023.

1 Like

Nino performs his signature drumplay. Get ready for GRANIT 23.04.2023
I love the Blender community und this fabulous software that paved my way for the last 10 years. THX Blender!

3 Likes

Hi, quite an interesting visual here, i like the style of the character, especially the male one, it’s like an urban toys inspired characters…

I don’t know if it’s intentional or not, but there’s one thing that bugged me about Baily’s deck setup, if she’s a turntablist and scratches a lot, i guess it’s better if you’re laying out her decks in vertical arrangement, and turntablist rarely use 4ch mixer (but if that was the “real” Baily’s deck setup, then it’s understandable), so i guess it’s better if she use 2 ch battle mixer (maybe use vestax-inspired mixer to match the MPC era aesthetic).

btw, congrats on your MV clip release and looking forward to see this (virtual) band grow!

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated!

I get your point with the mixer.
And thinking about it, also the decks might have look cooler in a vertical setup.

The thing is, that it all is based on the way how I used those things in my youth.
The deck setup as well as the bigger type mixer with which I also mixed songs with back then…
That was not as smooth as it is today…

1 Like

ah i see, as i thought that was based on “real person” setup, in fact, what i write before was based on my setup (and most of my friends) back in my youth too😅, and i’m from Indonesia just like her (not Jakarta though).

Happy Blending!

1 Like

“You see yourself in me like I`m the T-1000”

This is Vanessa, the love interest of Orion. She is gonna play a major role in the next musicvideo “In das Licht”. Here is a Turntable, showing my new approach to Hair Card creation in Blender. Feedback/critique is very appreciated.

Here is the Turntable of Jade, showing my new approach to Hair Card creation in Blender. Feedback/critique is very appreciated.

Here is the Turntable of Dana, showing my new approach to Hair Card creation in Blender. Feedback/critique is very appreciated.

Here is the Turntable of Keisha, showing my new approach to Hair Card creation in Blender. Feedback/critique is very appreciated.

Baily underwent a Stylechange. In the process of bettering the Haircard Styles, she also got her evolution down. Feedback/critique is very appreciated.

To be able to compare, here is the previous and the new look as well as a turntable:

Before:

After:

ooof this looks awesome, especially the bear shot. Congrats! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! I checked your Music Video… Shading, Lighting is on point! Looks great.

Also Chanel underwent a Stylechange. In the process of bettering the Haircard Styles, she also got her evolution down. Feedback/critique is very appreciated.

To be able to compare, here is the previous and the new look as well as a turntable:

Before:

After:

Setting up the first Scenes for the coming Musicvideo: “In das Licht”.
Thats an exiting step after preparing and planing the scenes and all sets. (15 Sets)

I hope this is not offending anyone. I allready pixelated the delicate parts. But thats the way things are. The characters are naked and cloths are put on in the last step. If it is disturbing to anyone, I will delete the picture of course.

Some screenshots of the Blenderfiles of my new video “In das Licht”

1 Like

Further screenshots of the Blenderfiles of my new video “In das Licht”

More Scene Insides…

![Screenshot 2023-11-16 224635|690x181]

![Screenshot 2023-11-16 225108|690x183]

1 Like