Tiger 1 ausf

Ok, the glitches are hilarious!!

1 Like

Did you discovered the controls ? Because i didn’t have time to write anything , really sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! the glitches are rather funny, the panzer sometimes literally dances on the canon barrel

1 Like

Oh yeah , that’s because of the physics :joy: , me and physics aren’t friends

1 Like

Haha! I’m trying to fix that!

1 Like

Mah , man !! … RESPECT + …》gta sa music《

1 Like

But if you will fix it , then you would like to know some directions

1 Like

What are they then?

First , every tank in the scene is parented physical body ( a mesh with a shape close to the tank ) this PB controls the whole tank , it’s location , steering , physics , even energy…and to play with physics you will play against this PB only , other objects parented to it is set to ( no collision ) so it doesn’t attract with the world , just impressive graphics :upside_down_face:

PB=Physics Body

1 Like

Ok, I also was figuring out the controls, and in the first camera, can the turret freely rotate?

Oh ! I almost forgot , you have 2 cameras , the player camera and the free look , you switch between them by pressing(left Alt)

1 Like

Controls :-
WASD : tank movment
Mouse : rotate turret
RMB : use scope
LMB : fire !
1 : use cannon
2 : use MG
TAB : fix tank
L Alt : switch cameras

1 Like

Hmm. That’s wierd only one camera works with the turret and its the second cam.

1 Like

What ? I think you changed something , cause i’m sure the value of the normal player camera is the first one :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Or the second, I reverted the file and none of the cameras work.

1 Like

Well … i’ll check it out in a minute and return to you

1 Like

I checked , nothing suspicious :face_with_raised_eyebrow: … can you please take a photo of the problem ?

1 Like

I have told you it works with the normal blender not UPBGE right ??? or i haven’t :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

No, you haven’t that might explain it :rofl:

1 Like

Good :joy::joy::joy: , we were searching for a ghost then :joy:

1 Like