Tile pattern with geometry nodes

Hello!
I have an immaginary diagonal line i want tiles to align into but randomly.

And to add more complexity i want a random pattern of different tile association like:
6x6 and 4x4 and 2x2

All layered on each other and also randomly chosen. I dont know if i can explain myself good enough so i show a picture with dimensions.

I know how to achived the look with particle and hair but I would like to achieve this with geometry nodes so it would be like beautifull equation outputting a beautifull pattern.

I have an idea of the process but dont know how to make it with geometry nodes. First there is a pass of 6x6 tiles across the imaginary line but randomly. Then next pass with 4x4 tiles that can add or remove (booleans?) from the previous pass. Then the last 2x2 pass that add and remove from the previous pass randomly. And i want to be able to controll how much each pass add and removes. When the pass add or remove it is always at the center of each matrix.

Well i hope i have explained myself clearly enough.
Can you help me with that?

lineZ.zip (699.4 KB)
Here is a way of making a line and randomisation, with a grid switch to help you.

The boolean maybe needed to be done in 3d.

Anyways may get you started.

Thank you very much for the effort you made. :+1: I have now to deep dive inte geometry nodes.