time traveling is possible

www.johntitor.com

1 Like

well americans you’ve got one more year untill civil war is begining and we all got 11 years to the last day of our life… well at least for 3 billion of us who will die in th WWIII. oh well… beee nice knowing you all.

OMG!!!Please tell me you do not believe this. I will give this guy props for comming up with all that I am sure he would make an excelent science fiction author but his little stories are crap this kinda funny thogh.

edit–
LMAO “if the ice caps melted wouldnt sea level go down?” damn are all 2036 ppl THAT stupid lol. In 1900 airplanes are only a decade int he future? Hmmm…I love airplanes and I believe that a decade is 10 years correct? Well, the Wright bros flew their bird in 1903 so thats 3 years right? Damn this guy doenst have a clue what he is talking about must read more never laughed so hard in my life. :smiley:

no need to flame what he said, even if you don’t believe it there was a loooooot of thought put into those posts.

Just in case, good luck surviving guys. About 1/2 of us are gonna die in world war 3.

if there is a civil war in 2005 im moving to cuba or something.

I wish the guy was still around now so I could ask him if blender is still around. :smiley: I do think he put a lot of thought into it and like I said he would make a great science fiction wrighter but I think what he said is just that FICTION! Whatever at least he is entertaining :stuck_out_tongue: .

i must admit i didnt read the whole thing but the best thing to do is that you dont believe it untill that civil war breaks out.

The pictures of the time travel device have the classic “only showing enough to intrigue you but not prove anything” going for them. They’re small and none of them are panorama or show the “vehicle” from the outside.

b01c

I agree mifune. IF, and thats a big IF, a civil war breaks out in 2005 then I will most defintaly say "oh crap he was for real :o " then I will build myself a supershelter so I can survive the upcoming nuclear attacks in 2015 and I will blender for the however many years tell its over. We must all hope the blender devs donot die:(.

if the question is “is time travel possible”? then the answer is definitely yes, but is it practical now? No.
And that guy is just a good fake.
The olympics thing will call his bluff, if there is a 2006 olympics he will be wrong and the entire thing will fall apart.
It only takes one thing wroing to tear it all apart.

it says that the civil war will begin in 2004. lets see.

Ha ha, that is sooo funny. Wow, he came back all this way and he communicates to us by writing on an internet forum.

There is no large industrial complex creating masses of useless food and recreational items. Food and livestock is grown and sold locally. People spend much more time reading and talking together face to face. Religion is taken seriously and everyone can multiple and divide in the heads.

Religion, food, community, sure but I was worried about whether or not the human race would one day be able to do mental arithmetic.

For those asking how come a microsingularity doesn’t swallow the Earth or want to know details about the size, stability, mass, temperature and resulting Hawking radiation from such a thing, those details I must keep to myself.

Hmmm, wonder why he can’t tell us.

Yes I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches. There are no huge, centralized religions and people talk openly about their beliefs…I am currently living with my parents on this worldline…I went to college when I was 31

So, he lives with his parents, believes in Jesus, is so thick that he didn’t make it to higher education till he was 31 and he prefers communicating via the internet. Seems normal. Out of all the candidates the people in the future could’ve sent back, they chose him. Yeah right.

Hydrogen fuel cells and more efficient solar cells are big deals. Computer technology and software get MUCH better.

I bet no-one saw that coming.

On a more serious note, I don’t think that time travel is possible based solely on the fact it produces paradoxes. Paradoxes cannot be solved therefore time travel cannot exist to create them.

the real time travel creates no paradoxes.
travelling backwards is pretty much impossible, but travelling forward is easy.

Get in your spaceship, travel near a black hole, live there for a year, and come back. You will have only lived one year, while everyone else will be many years older. But that is not controversial.

Answer [as John Titor]:

Of course. The current version is 53.28b, with the new ‘read my mind and generate the scene’ feature. But it can’t be used everywhere, because of the radiation, and people who can use it are too busy working on their farms, or buying new guns, or distilling water :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe time travel would be possible without paradoxes in fact.

There are many conditions though like:

1)You can only go back to a time when time machines exist, meaning that none of us will have a reason to go back in time, or the possibility, based on the next condition. You would alter history too much if you introduced a time machine to a previous era.

1. A person can only go back to a time before they existed. This would mean that you would avoid the inevitable being at 2 places at once.

There are other working theories like the multiverse, inter-dimension travel (i.e. travelling to another plane of existence, where time does strange things), and a couple others.

As for the whole John Titor thing, my friend told me he hand landed in jail for something. I don’t know though, he could have been telling me a lie.

The only reason he came from the future was to incite a flame war on elysiun.com because in the future elysiun is run by evil commie X-crats and who use gullable artists to enslave the world…he trying to incite a huge flamewar that makes people leave elysiun and thus ruining my plans to enslave you all!!!

(for all you cubefan obsessed maniacs he has something to do with it)

…you didn’t hear that from me of course…

:stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness how come he didn’t predict 9/11?

You guys understood nothing at all! pff

If there will be olympic in 2006 and no civil war in 2005…than that is simply because our worldline or watever is different then his!

He was sayign the truth all the way guys.

Stop being sceptic and believe for once!

LOL…

seriously, I’m sure that those are jokes and stuff, but I admire him for all the time he wasted making up that thing LOL

anybody wanna blend a time machine based on these pics?

Well, if a block of ice floating in a glass of water melts, the water level doesn’t go up or down - the water displaced by the ice’s weight when it floats exactly matches the amount of extra water that there will be when it melts. This applies to icebergs in the ocean, and the Arctic is basically just a giant iceburg…

The Antarctic however… and glaciers… when these melt they just add the water, there isn’t any displacement to consider, so the water level will rise, but not nearly as much as popularly believed.

However, I saw a documentry once about global warming making the sea levels drop, and it gave some damn good reasons… it was many years ago and I can’t remember the details, but it was something to do with glaciers…

Anyways, funny site, but SF imo…

These posts were written before 9-11, the Columbia accident and the second Gulf War. Many people believe John may have known of these events and dropped clues without actually referring to them.
Heh, well, “dropping clues” doesn’t prove anything in my books. Astrologers “drop clues”. Nostrodamus “dropped clues”, and he’s been accredited with predicting everything from natural desasters to inventions to wars. We’ll find out in 2005, but as X-W said, if nothing happens it won’t disprove anything, as he said all that stuff about diverging worldlines - just because the war happened for him, there’s still a 2.5% chance it won’t happen here, more because of his influence…

the ice thing is not courect - ice under -4C expend, that’s why it floats on water. So yeas basicly it goeas down. But remember Antartica isn’t an ice cube - it’s a land with ice on it -so the water level will go up.

Any way about that time stuff - why praying for god when you can travel 2036 years to the past and meet baby hesus? or disproofing his existance.
Well that doesn’t matters at all because I belive that if traveling in time you can only particupate in it… you can’t cange it…