Tiny World (game for kids) - [Demo Available]

great style, good idea, cool character. one thing to mention: trees got shadow, give main character and vehicles or at least cars shadow too. simple gray circleplane will do i think.

put a cranecar into the game that puts a flipped over car back onto its wheels, when the player gets out.

Very goods ideas, thank you very much !

Please, make also non-fulscreen version. Linux and fulscreen is such a pain. It somehow sets resolution of screen display to 720p from 1080p and renders 1080p image so that I must scroll with mouse so that I can view multiple corners of image. Maybe you forgot to check “Desktop” checkbox under resolution set for standalone?

??? the game i am working on runs fine with linux on my 1080p tv at 720. no scrolling necessary. i check the demo and tell you if i have the same problems.

Well, my Ubunty 15.04, latest NVIDIA binary drivers aviable has so much fulscreen problems. Actually, they weren’t so much previously, but since upgrade to 14.10 on it has so much of them. I hope that 15.10 with 4th Kernel will fix them all.

Runs around in the woods hitting people with a butterfly net
You know it happened at some point or another.

Tried the demo - wasnt a whole big bunch to do, but still had fun exploring and flying the car across the map.

At one point, I fell through the floor and the car was a good distance away, I recommend increasing the run speed. It’ll make on-foot exploration less… slow

Thank you for your feedback. You can speed up the car with Right shift key.

I don’t know how to solve this problem (when the car fell through the floor)… maybe with the physics settings (watch bellow) ?

@adriansnetlis : the non full screen option is the only thing that I have to do to make a "Linux version " (on a windows computer) ?

(sorry for my bad English)

No, but I run Windows version through Wine(Windows program loader for Mac/Linux). It would run fine if it would be windowed(don’t use fulscreen) for me.

@adriansnetlis : Non-fullscreen version available (in the first post). I hope you enjoy :eyebrowlift2: