Titans Wrath

The following shall follow the concept artwork below, I am recreating this image in blender! Hope you guys like how far I am so far! its been about 2 hours!

Attachments

more work to it

Attachments

and heres some more! Now going on 5 hours!

Attachments

and one more from above, even though noone has really critiqued or even said anything, oh well!! at least i can see my progress haha xD

Attachments

More progress just got back from work (this is for the weekend contest going on right now…Inspiration)
started back up at 1:29 am and plan on working through the night!

I am beginning work on the wiring going from his shoulder to the arm and the extra piston, talk soon!

Attachments

better hurry!

Dont i still have to oh crud was today sunday or saturday?

well it usually ends late on monday so you still have some time
(edit) I guess it’s not that big a rush, I was thinking it was later
(edit) sorry for alarming you

you had me freaking out haha i was about to start rushing then i checked the date…thank the stars for google :smiley: (and computers…and blender…and basically anything else there is to offer)
well heres an update!!!

Attachments

last one til tomorrow

Attachments

Dude more light. The final you have in the contest is to dark. I really want to see all the detail. And do you know how to add a glow effect in the compositor? A little glow around the head, or orb thingy would really spruce up this image.

I know im sorry i didnt have a lot of time so i am going to continue working on it til I have it perfect but the final in the contest is the last one I am able to do for the contest specifically because tomorrow I have a test at college and need my sleep. But I will definately continue working on it around 2 o clock tomorrow so check back around 4 tomorrow for an update!!! thanks for the comments and critiques they are appreciated!!!