TMG-Camera-Tools (Addon)

Hello everyone, I have been making a panel addon to more easily find render / camera settings. It’s free on Github, but eventually I’ll upload it to Gumroad + Blend Market if you’d like to donate so I can buy a coffee or food later :wink:

I’ll be honest my camera knowledge isn’t pro level so I thought I’d reach out to see if there are any presets you all would like me to add / change.

Youtube Link

GitHub Link

13 Likes

Congrats, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you and no prob :slight_smile: I feel it’s better if I shared this addon so it could be improved by more users / people more experienced in realistic settings.

1 Like

Thanks you so much for sharing! Congratulations.

1 Like

No prob :slight_smile: If you find anything that could be improved later feel free to let me know and I’ll do my best to tweak things.

A lot has happened over the past week of developing this add-on, One of those is trying to unify the look / usability of the panel layout. The main panels I tried to Alphabetize, the code structure is also arranged that way too.

Let me know what you think, any suggestions are always welcome so I can improve the over all user experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, thanks.

1 Like