to all scifi fans ...

please read through this and tell me what you think.

it is about a combat unit i am currently developing and which i will use one of my renders for ^^

i tried to keep it as reasonable as possible and used only “minor” scifi tech.

Your operational temperatures seem a little difficult. 100-1000K is going to require some serious materials work, especially as it can only be built out of elements 1-56 (fusion stops at iron).
Not sure about the x10^20N muscles, seems a little steep. That said, carrying that much Neutronium (10^12 tons = sqrt of the mass of the Earth)…
Still allows 10^5 m/s acceleration tho… :smiley:

You spelt muscles wrongly :wink:

QCB - several km^3 neutronium??? = mass Earth approx :wink:

But hey, its sci-fi.

Alex

He stores it in controlled black holes :wink:

The temperature is an average one. there are certainly areas that are hotter and some are cooler (like semicontuctor curcuits)

Not sure about the x10^20N muscles, seems a little steep. That said, carrying that much Neutronium (10^12 tons = sqrt of the mass of the Earth)…
Still allows 10^5 m/s acceleration tho… :smiley:

the neutronium is stored inside a anti-gravitiy field which reduces the mass of the neutronium practically to 0 and eleminates any bad gravity side effect of neutronium.

You spelt muscles wrongly :wink:

thank you, corrected

QCB - several km^3 neutronium??? = mass Earth approx :wink:

those are the largest version NOT the version used by this unit, which “fires” only very small amounts. QBCs’ fireing several km^3 could destroy a solar system.

this was just a reminder for me :slight_smile: