Ton, do you really want to be blond?

Don’t take yourself so seriously, LOL. Blondes ALWAYS get the attention, My best friend is blond, and it was so with her! So it’s only fair we should get back at them (after all we’re just jealous, LOL)

It’s so funny, 'cause I’m working with two blond ladies at work, and they know all the best blond jokes! And they don’t get mad, so be tasteless, we all know they’re admired above all for some strange reason I don’t understand :x So they’re fair game!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, though. we have to laugh at ourselves, or else we have no perspective. Don’t get too politically correct, it kills humanity.

Love Ingie

I was just apologizing to someone who was offended by my joke. I never take anything too seriously, but I have to watch myself with my language because there are young people on this site that are only 12 years old. Like I said, it’s a fine balancing act between humour and political correctness. I suppose that’s why Bill Maher’s show was cancelled. He crossed the line and offended too many people, including ABC’s sponsors. He was pretty funny, but he could be rather offensive and downright sexist and racist at the same time. The thing is though, I could always turn the TV off when it got to be too much. Threads can only be censored by moderators or the author: the reader is stuck with it, although they can always switch to other threads. I’m a good sport though, so I deleted the offensive joke.

Ingie, you’re right, I’m jealous; I 'm going to dye my hair blond, have my brain removed, and pickled in a jar of formaldehyde in order to convince people I’m really blond or to prove that I still have a sense of humour :slight_smile:

I have blond highlights and…do you know the emotional damage this thread has caused me? :frowning:
:wink: I will be seeing you all in court! :stuck_out_tongue:

You play tennis too? :smiley:

I will see you all in court!!! :x
btw you must bring your own racket. :stuck_out_tongue:

why would you take me to court.

i don’t know how to play tennis.

don’t take me to table either, cus i don’t know how to play ping pong.

:stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

sorry, really, bad sour joke. :frowning:

ping pong…waht the heck? :-? :-?

better at a basketball court! bring the ball…LOL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Did you here about the judge and the dope smoker(this is a true story):

A basketball player gets caught smoking dope, he says in court that he did it to play better.

So the judge challenges him to a 1 on 1.

get this:

Judge whips him: 30 to 1!!!

gotta love justice. 8)

The real reason you all want to go to court is to see Anna Kournikova.

thats bull crap.

other people may think that’s funny but I don’t.

Anna!!! yes!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I got a jpeg of Anna… I’ll send it to everyone. I know the file is a .vbs, but open it anyway… really good!!!

Imp

PS - Just kidding. :slight_smile:

Hee hee hee, I bet he didn’t smoke is dope beforehand, LOL.

smoke dope, be a dope (I know a lot of them, kept me clean through my childhood.)

Hey funny note, from an oldtimer who schooled with artistic people:

The most creative and outragous people I’ve ever known, were "normal looking, straight (not necessarily regarding sexual orientation, regarding drugs) people. Those who didn’t have the “gift of creativity” were always trying to stand out with body piercing and other outragous stuff, but it made them no more creative :wink:

In other words, you don’t need it, it’ll only stifle your creativity, and drive, not enhance it.

Oh &^%$, there I go again, why do I do that, I’m such a Mommy, ugh!

Oh well, Love Ingie

We figured that out a long time ago (“we” being the un-blonde drug-hating movie lovers). Just point it out to all the people with piercings. :stuck_out_tongue:

About all these jokes: I have no problem, mostly they’re funny. But do you want the topic locked because we had to throw in gross-out (are you confused yet) stuff, swear words, etc. Oh, and jokes poking (stabbing? hmmm) every race, creed, sex, hair color, IQ level, and tolerance to jokes. (That’s what Monty Python did, and everybody got offended by their opinion of the Meaning of Life.)

Gosh, I missed all that :-? LOL, oh well maybe it’s bes that I did :wink:

I love blonds, after all my newest baby is one, can’t do otherwise now!

LOL Love Ingie

Thanx Ingie those jokes were great!!! 8)

By the way,i got publisher!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I love you Ingie! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

my friend found a site with like 200+ blonde, aggie, and yo momma jokes. it had all of the ones you just listed, cept they began with “yo moma’s so stupid…”

uhhm. ok. what does that have to with this thread. oh. i see. you’re bragging. ok. proceed.

lol@valarking…he he! :wink: :smiley: