Too thin curves in graph editor (2.5 latest SVN)

I’m using Blender 2.5, latest from SVN. The curves in the graph editor (a.k.a. IPO editor) seem to be only one pixel wide and it took me a long time to even notice them! Is there a way to increment their thickness? I can even hack the code if someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Unless I’m mistaken, you’re really talking about how most curves will appear quite faded out and hard to see. What is happening is that non-selected curves are being drawn with low opacity and selected ones with full opacity. This is so that the selected curves can stand out more than the others, which is useful when trying to follow the shapes of the selected curves.

The actual line thickness from 2.4x to 2.5 has not changed though. It always was, and still is 1px wide :slight_smile:

Hi Joshua! I don’t know, I can’t see them at all. Selected curves have their points and handles highlighted, but the curve itself I can’t see. I’m not implying this is new, but I used curves a while before without problems. Is this how they are supposed to look now?

http://hunter.sourceforge.net/img/curves.png

Eek… what’s your graphics card/driver info.