:-(

(RipSting) #1

http://www.despair.com/demotivators/frownonthis.html
What more can I say?

(Jamesk) #2

Oh my lord… I honestly thought that Microsoft would have done something like that… but this - ack! There’s only one thing to do:

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Go ahead, Carnivore on this, muthafokkaz!

(cree) #3

I think this is a gag ad ??? :frowning: :frowning: So sue me MF parasite.

(RipSting) #4

In a more current press release, Despair Inc announced that they would reach a compromise with the 7,000,000 angry people who use the frowny® icons. You can now purchase one-time-use frowny® icons for $5.00 each.

http://www.despair.com/demotivators/frownies.html

(Timonides) #5

http://mysite.iptic.com/hekate-graphics/images2/frownie.jpg

Spyros.

(ben999995) #6

OMFG :frowning: :frowning: hehehe hahahahahahah. thats so bloody stupid. what about if your font type is different to there logo. there are so many ways to get out of it. You could simply say that the ones in your emails look nothing like there logo as they are a dofferent font and size and code so ahahahahahahaha.

(Enzoblue) #7

Look at the bottom of the page, says :

Articles and items appearing in our “Recent Spin” are satirical and are not intended to be an accurate portrayal of the persons, companies or events depicted within them.

(Jamesk) #8

Figures.

(IMProvisar) #9

ROFL… this is soooo funny, but it really should’ve been pretty obvious to everyone (sorry to those who fell for it… but that was a bit gullable of ya, you got to admit, right?)

I love their posters/calenders though, first saw them on www.thinkgeek.com. It clinched it when I figured out which company was doing this… their entire business is based around satire, hehe.

Imp

(IMProvisar) #10

lol… read all the other “corporate spin” articles at their site, they’re hillarious.

Imp

(RipSting) #11

Still, they WILL charge you for ‘shipping’ of their frownies® if you choose anything other than standard shipping. Second day air is $24 US! I wonder if anyone has actually paid…

(Jamesk) #12

Yup. I confess, mea culpa etcetera… It’s like this: it’s american, it mentions lawyers, it mentions massive law suits - conclusion: anything is possible, even this… heh heh :-}

(Grizzly69) #13

While I was reading this I was saying to a buddy “This has got to be a joke.” But in today’s world where someone is trying to sue McDonald’s for making them fat, you never know if someone would try a stunt like this.

I love their demotivator posters too. My favorite is “Motivation”.

(gargola) #14

:frowning: Sue me baby,sue me. :frowning: if you sue me i’m going to be :frowning: LOL :wink:

(CubeFan973) #15

LOL! I know, I know, it’s been out there for a while, but still LOLing. They did have a choice to go to McDonald Duck’s or Subway :smiley:

Hehehehe… Too bad the kind robots don’t take over student roles.

Okay, then… When, where, how, and why should you be sued? (Files lawsuit over weirdness :smiley: )

Skontar: LOL! :smiley: