(Renskuinen) #1

(thelonesoldier) #2

There’s still no background, and I don’t like the reflective hand at all.

(Renskuinen) #3

([Kothe]) #4

It’s like this:
If you got that attitude, nobody would like to tell you wat you would need to improve. To me, this image sucks, and you know what? I’m not going to tell you why, because you’re not interested of crits at all! :<

And one more thing… I think it’s going to take a looooooong time for you to get good if your’e not listening to the crits you get!

Life’s a bitch aye? // Kothe

(Renskuinen) #5

([Kothe]) #6

Is that your home-page? %| (Sorry, couldn’t resist)

OK, so lets say you would read and understand crits given to you.

Someone says: I don’t think you should take away the reflectve material from the hand, and I think you should need a background to make it realy complete.

Do you think he ever will post a crit to your pictures if you answer him with:
Life’s a bitch aye??

Try something like: “I’m realy happy with how this tured out, and I don’t think that there will be so much more changes. But please continue to c&c my work”

[MY C&C]
OK, so if you want something constructive. As said before, the hand and the background. I think it looks realy flat without a background, just put a gradient or something there.
I think you should subsurf the embryo to get it more smooth than it is now, maybe put something that glows in it to give it more “cool”-faktor.
Try to render it with different light settings to get more dept into the scene.

Twinkle // Kothe

(Renskuinen) #7

(traitor) #8

I dont like you’re image, grammar, story, or attitude, at all.

And its my constitutional right to tell you.

life IS a bitch, so i’m not going to waste what little time i have of it pulling your image to peices.

(Renskuinen) #9

I dont like you’re image, grammar, story, or attitude, at all.

And its my constitutional right to tell you.

life IS a bitch, so i’m not going to waste what little time i have of it pulling your image to peices.

I think that YOUR grammar needs some adjusting! :slight_smile:
It´s PIECES, not peices!

(Vitruvian Man) #10

I like your picture :slight_smile:
No creative crits for the time being.

If you’ve got creative crits, give’em.
If you’ve got rude crits, keep’em.

(LORD) #11

What’s this??

(jackblack) #12

Wow 2 periods, I hop to never see a world of women with 2 periods, scarry stuff.
Jimmy

(hafunui) #13

It’s amazing how many times people like this show up on the forums.
So many, in fact, that I know exactly how this will end.

If you dont want crits, fine with me. But people with that kind of attitude dont usually get good attention to thier work, thats all.

(harkyman) #14

I find it amazing how folks think and say it’s their Constitutional right to do or say as they please in a privately owned arena like elYsiun.

(Khnum) #15

Especially since this is a multi-national community!

(Mystery) #16

WTF? Nice dots you have, you didn’t even try hard enough to post a fake image or such? Not even worth insulting.

Mystery

PS: I noticed you eddited your messages, smart move, nice kinda remove yourself from the community.

(Streen) #17

There was an image up there earlier but he was rude to someone who crited it so he removed it I guess.

(Thunf) #18

:-?
Don’t give up on Blender just becouse of this.

(kit89) #19

So what was the picture?

(Khnum) #20

Some glass looking snot with an image of an embrio inside it, was the “future of procreation” or something like that.