Topics keeps scrolling on Android

This site is completely useless on any of my mobiles, and just scrolls by it’s self, doesn’t sit still long enough to read a single sentence.

blenderartists.org makes my phone start overheating, it randomly scrolls, scrolls, scrolls, scrolls…

Which phone/os do you use? I cannot reproduce that on iPhone.

Android OS on 4g. This site gets stuck in XHR loops, then the browsers becomes unstable after I am constantly fighting to hold a desired post in view, every two seconds or so something loads or changes and the scroll bar jumps to lower posts, then I scroll back up and the cycle starts again.

blenderartists.org has no concept of “pages”, it’s just a bunch of asynchronous spaghetti and a huge bandwidth killer on mobile.

I just tested this topic on Firefox/Android and Chrome/Android and still can’t reproduce. Which browser do you use? Please provide exact steps to reproduce and perhaps a video of what happens.

The scrollbar is standard Discourse behavior. There are no plans to remove it.

Yeah, I visit this site mostly on mobile, using Chrome for Android. I’ve never experienced anything like this since the Discourse launch.

The only semi-related issue I have on very rare occasion is the little button at the bottom of the screen that pops up the scrollbar will disappear when I click on it. Reloading brings it back.