Transparency Question

6 days into blender… and ive moved inside my vehicle…
www.geocities.com/dfstormbringer/help2.jpg
As you can see its looking ok for starting out… my main concern is ALL 5 screens… one center low… one on the extreme left and right… and one each in the mid diagnals… they are ALL a mesh plane… and of the SAME material … same settings… whole 9 yards… its meant to be a view screen… somewhat transparent… unfortunatly… the one in the ccenter you look straigh on to… is as it should be… transparent… the 4 at an angle… have NO transparency… being they are the SAME thing… this shouldent be.

Ive tried varied settings in the transparencies… Z and Ray modes… same… boosted the effect gague… and the center screen is totally invisible for more then 1.25 on the transparency before the rest start to even fade… so they CAN be transparency… but why isent it all uniform??

On a more minor note… is there a way to cut back on the number of times they are reflecting on the canopy glass?? ive turned the ray trans and mirror depth all the way up… and down… no effect.

kill the fresnel

seems my biggest problem was not just having fresnal on… but having my alpha values off… and now my website is down… peculiar… fix one thing… 4 more goes wrong lol