Trees - coniferous, deciduous, winter + bushes

Hi everyone. My name is Ján Morek and I stay behind the brand 3Dshaker.
Our goal is to provide professional models for the Blender community.
Our way of producing models is a bit different, as for instance Chocofur, because most of our models aren´t created by us from a scratch. We collaborate with few 3DsMax modelers, who are creating models for 3DsMax. We buy rights for selling their models in the adjusted version for Blender and Cycles.
We think that this is the most effective way how to bring a professional looking model to Blender community.
Sorry for a bit longer intro.

This thread should be about our first pack of trees. I plan to post here the best presentation renders as well as a few video shots. Hope you will like it and I will be grateful for all kind of comments.

17 Likes

Very interesting! I’ll keep an eye on it. :+1:

They look very realistic, well done :slight_smile:

thank you guys :slight_smile:

Here is a new image, but this one is rendered in Corona.

Also a new video is on the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

new video :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey this looks pretty promising, any updates?

New renders of trees are here. This time not only coniferous but also deciduous and flowering ones, hope you like it

3 Likes

Nice to see who’s behind one of the more consistent good quality brands on blendernation :wink:

Thank you. I am glad you appreciate it :slight_smile:

Wow! I’ve been wondering for a while where all these models have been coming from! nice to finally know! :slight_smile:

Thank you.
I am trying to help Blender community to grow and lure professionals into Blender world :smiley:

Now we also have winter trees with snow, but spring is already here :smiley:

2 Likes