I recently completed my second short film “Tripping” based on the feedback on my first film. The story was loosely inspired by a short film I saw years ago of which I can’t remember the name.
I don’t have an educational background in animation and filmmaking and hence the film may look a little amateur. The character animation looks a bit weird but hopefully the story is clear.
- Blender - 3D modelling, lighting, rendering, compositing,…
- Daz Studio 4 - Used Daz Genesis to generate the characters for the film.
- Makehuman - For the background characters whose face isn’t really shown.
- GIMP - some texture work.
- LMMS/Reaper - Music production.
- Renderflow and BURP renderfarm - Rendering of most of the frames.
Feel free to give as harsh a feedback as possible, as I can use this for my next project