Try to survive(Finished)

Try to survive
I’ve started this game a few days ago .Gameplay will be from first face.
First screenshots:

Attachments

‘First face’? I’m not sure what that means, but this game looks interesting. Walking up stairs works alright, though I would use Python to snap him to the staircase, rather than use the physics engine.

Anyway, what’s the game going to be about?

‘First face’? I’m not sure what that means, but this game looks interesting. Walking up stairs works alright, though I would use Python to snap him to the staircase, rather than use the physics engine.

Anyway, what’s the game going to be about?

fps game)
player must to survive and kill extraterrestrial being

you mean first person, aniway, intresting stuff I hope you finish it, and for that I give you a good luck, because Its quite hard to finish a game unfortunably( I started 3 but I keep wanting to finish them)!

make some blood

if it were me i would not post work this early. i would wait until you have a playable game or something like that.

I think the progress so far looks good.
Anyway, the reason most people post here is to share their progress, pitfalls, problems and solutions. Once the game is playable, or even once it becomes too complex to be used as a learning resource then most people are not that interested. They just post saying, “looks great”, “Keep going”, “can’t wait to play it”. You can get that kind of unqualified praise from your mum. What people want here is constructive criticism from people with a similar level of ability.

With that in mind, for the stairs you should use a different animation for walking on the stairs, where his legs go higher.

If you have trouble with him getting stuck on the stairs, try using two objects.
One is a flat slope, it is set to invisible. The other is the stairs. It is set to “no collision”. In fact you can use simple objects set to invisible for all your physics boxes.

Also some people don’t use English as a first language, so things like “first face” are common.

@Smoking_mirror
My first language isn’t english
zombi model

Zombie-attack animation finished

this zombie is kind of fun, but your work is good, congratulations

zombie was finish!

was started extraterrestrial model

The first level is ready now.

gameplay screenshot

intro video from first level

it looks cool and a bit scary :smiley:
keep it up :smiley: